난 그저 내가 주는 사랑의 반만이라도 받기를
바랐을 뿐인데...

끝내 너는 닿을 수 없는 사람이 되겠지..
어느날 내게 갑자기 닿았던 것처럼..
큰사람 : 치즈치즈 녹는다
유티백 : 딱 내얘기네....
강신혜 : 좋아요누르고가요ㅎㅎ치즈좋아요

Spanish Romance classical guitar (Romanza) performed by Marija Agic

'Spanish Romance' is one of the most famous classical guitar works and one of the most popular solo classical guitar pieces from the 19th century. You will find this romantic and nostalgic piece in most collections of music for the classical guitar. “Spanish romance” is also known as Anonymous Romance ("Romance Anónimo"), because the composer is anonymous, although Romance has variously been attributed to some great guitarist like Antonio Rubira, Francisco Tárrega, Fernando Sor, and others.

“Romance” is also known as "Estudio en Mi de Rubira" (Study in E by Rubira), "Romance de España", "Romance de Amor", "Romance of the Guitar", "Romanza" and "Romance d'Amour" among other names.

Romance was the theme song from the René Clément’s 1952 film Jeux Interdits (Forbidden Games). The popularity of the film gave Romance the worldwide fame.
the10171965 : I used to beg my brother play this song every time he came home from summer vacation. I was young teenager now I am 55 and this brought back beautiful memories of childhood brought tears to my cheeks and moved my heart ♥️ you play it such the way he used to.. ♥️
Leo Zhang : On the comment I saw someone has a YouTube channel
Leo Zhang : Hi I love this song
Loc My : ❤️ I Love You
姜璐 : Perfect.

Romance - Yuhki Kuramoto

slides of autumn/fall
BGM: Yuhki Kuramoto's Romance (with strings)
Photos taken from: http://www.goopunch.net/freephoto/

hello all (^o^)//

Thank you kindly for all those lovely comments.

@Pandacub96 -
i)erm, the original version is a piano solo ^^ The one featured here is another version (an OST for a K-movie called Bittersweet Life).
ii) As for Music sheet... maybe you could try this site. It has lots of Kuramoto's Sheet Music. I'm not quite sure what kinda format they use for the sheet music d/load but you could try and check it out yourself.

Here's the URL : http://set7.piano.free.fr/files/Japanese/male/yuhki_kuramoto/index.html

Good Luck!

(^o^)v
max90x : the dream i had can't come true
widyA : A Bittersweet Life (2005) bring me here
Karliany Contreras : Tremenda cancion, llega hasta el corazon!
마적 : 이병헌
오중협 : 너무나 아름다운 선율에 아침을열어봅니다.

#romance

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 702건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.busanportfestival.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz