graco유모차

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자케이 조회 7회 작성일 2020-10-17 18:55:16 댓글 0

본문

MacroBaby Store - Graco Travel System Modes Click Connect

Get your stroller now at http://bit.ly/337UGQl
Follow us on instagram for more tips and trends on the baby industry https://www.instagram.com/macrobaby/

The Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System is the perfect stroller to grow with you and your baby from infant to toddler. It is 3 strollers in 1 and provides 10 versatile riding options. It also includes the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, one of America's #1 selling infant car seats, holding your infant from 4-35lbs and up to 32".
Deonna Helton : This video was a true life saver! Thanks a ton
Ruth Bernstein : Think the mechanism on my handle must be broken. It slides across but buggy won't go down
Valérie Leduc : I didnt even show how you can remove the seat and click the car seat only, its the best feature of this stroller!
Esther Okaya : It is a great system! The feeling of all the safety features are so comforting◓◓>allmy.tips/BabyTrendJogger?M13 The carseat has the padded insert for little one that is so soft and very padded. Then can be removed easily for wash or next stage. Mine (not from Amazon) came with another foam piece for incase the baby is under 8 pounds. The stroller is amazing, easy to fold, a little heavy but all the conveniences out weigh it. They do not mention and I think it is neat, but there are speakers and an aux cord to plug in your music. I like this for soothing baby sounds as well.
my Egg : gracu

Carry Travel System 使用說明

Sofyan bin Sofwan : is there an English version of this video?

유모차, 카시트 2020년 신제품 총정리!(유모차 추천, 카시트 추천, 휴대용 유모차, 절충형 유모차, 신생아 카시트, 주니어 카시트, 스토케, 리안, 브라이텍스, 뉴나)

휴대용 유모차, 절충형 유모차, 디럭스 유모차 유모차는 세 종류로 나뉘고

카시트는 신생아 카시트, 토들러 카시트, 주니어 카시트, 바구니 카시트 등등 종류도 많은데

신제품들은 쏟아져 나오고, 뭐가 뭔지 모르시겠다구요? 그리고 전 모델이랑 무엇이 다른지 알고 싶으시다구요?

이번 영상으로 해결해 드립니다!

2020년도 연식으로 출시한 제품들을 소개하고 무엇이 달라졌는지! 알아보도록 하겠습니다!
J MJ : 피에고 s1 오토폴팅 2020년형 휴대용유모차는 어떤가요? 정보 좀 부탁 드려요
Youn Gee Lee : 좋은 영상 잘 봤습니다. 뉴나 트리브가 절충형중에 가장 중간 이라고 하셨는데, 절충형 중에 가장 디럭스에 가까운 유모차들은 어떤게 있을까요?
몰랑ᄋi : 다이치 2020이랑 구제품 차이는 뭔가요??

#graco유모차

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 217건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.busanportfestival.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz